Successful Trades Thread
Use this to post any of your successful trades in.

I had a very good trade with Atomic Orgasm. I highly recommend him.
I've done a few trades with Bigstick, very fast Smile very recommanded Smile
I too have done a trade with Bigstick. In fact we traded in person since we live within the same region. Highly reccomend him. Very trustworthy and he takes good care of his stuff.
-I's not a Vampire, I just play one on T.V.
JunkieJoe is top notch. Got great deals from him and the stuff comes to you in perfect condition. Would love to trade with him again!!!!

IMRavnos, another great trade!!!! Keeps his stuff in excelent condition. Expect very fair trades from him.

None of these guys will rip you off...
done a trade with irissschan, very trustworthy, sent his DVD to me first; will do business with again!
Just received a DVD from Iqubal.

Plus:
-Shipped when promised
-Well packaged
-Item was as described
-Good e-mail contact
-Friendly & Fair

Negative:
-None

I highly recommend Iqubal as a trader.
Just did a trade with "lifestop". Do not hesitate to trade with lifestop!!!

Great communication, excellent packaging, fast shipping . DVD was in PERFECT condition, and a real pleasure to trade with. Two thumbs up for this awesome trader. Highly recommended!!!!
I just made a really good deal with flasm. He shipped the disc out on the sixteenth, and it arrived on the nineteenth. Highly reccomended!!
"You are one of the most stupid people I know! I hate you! I wish you would DIE! DIE, DIE, DIE!"-- Me, in one of my happier moods.
I just did a trade with James. Wicked trader. His SVCDs come really neatly and professionally packaged and has really fast communication and shipping. An A+++ trader folks. On a side note he has got a wicked set of Giant Robo on SVCD that beats the snot out of the AC and MI versions : ). Will trade with again real soon. Highly recommended.
I reccomend trading with Iqubal he sends his stuff out really fast and it comes packaged perfectly. DVD was mint. Responds to emails right away and is a pleasure to do business with. Will definately trade with again.
another trade with Junkie just went thru. it's great trading with him!!!!
Just finished trade with Xellos2099 and Flasm. Their dvd's arrived fast. Flasm took VERY good care of his dvd's (mint shape)^^. Xellos2099 was also very cool.
My trade with Kguy also arrived today and it was an excellent trading experience, if all trades go this way there would be nothing to worry about! Now if only all HK DVD's were as relyable!!
Just got the dvd from kguy today as well.
Just finished trade with James...His SVCD's are VERY nicely done (packaged nicely, very high quality). Shipping was also prompt, very reliable trader ^^