I need some help...
I want to get Japanese games for the Dreamcast, but I don't have a Japanese Dreamcast and I don't know if there are any attachments that I should get for my American one. So I wanted to know if you guys could help out. Thanks! :mrgreen: And I also wanted to know where I can get a copy of the Sakura Wars games. And the names of some good imported Anime- Related DC games still out on the market. I have a pretty good idea of what I want but I would like some suggestions regardless.
Staccatto!!!
You can play import games on your Dreamcast really easily. You can use a gameshark (put the game shark cd in choose to play without codes and pop your game in) or the Utopia cd switcher. Try this site for import games www.ncsx.com. It has a nice selection of games, although I don't remember if they have a decent Dreamcast section.

I believe that I could burn a copy of the Utopia cd for you if you need it. :wink:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
There is a site I know of where you can buy CD-R copied DC games for $5 each and you do not need a convertor with many of them. I don't know if I can list it here though...PM me if your interested.

Berserk(aka. Sword of the Berserk) is good anime related game, and there are several import Gundams that you can get. Record of Lodoss War was ok. And the Utopio cd switcher would be the cheapest route if you wanna play import games. Wink
TeaganNash, OK like Kakoi said you should just go the Utopia cd switcher route. Hell I sent him the Utopia disk he is using... :wink: But as for import games I will offer my services in exchange for a fav at a later date. I can get you just about any DC game and I will PM you the prices. JUst PM what titles you are looking for... and I'll send you the Utopia cd switcher CD with your first order...
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
That little Utopia disc is so much fun. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Utopia CD Switcher? What's that do?
Staccatto!!!
Quote:Utopia CD Switcher? What's that do?
Let's just say it's a disc of many possibilities :mrgreen: :lol:
What kind of possibilities? :mrgreen:
Staccatto!!!
Let's be honest if you have heard of a gameshark and how it let's you play import game sthis little disk does the same but it has other advatages that I will PM you TeaganNash,
Hmmm, Could I possibly get a copy of that PM? I thought the disc was just for import games... :o
Yeah I've heard of a GameShark. so does the Utopia Disk have the same functions?

By the way Berserk, how do you order from that site?
Staccatto!!!
Check your inbox. Wink
Well I'm a little late....I have a DC Gameshark and YES it does work for imported games although it isn't GUARANTEED to work for EVERY one of them. :wink:
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Even thought it does. :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
OK for those who PM I will get to you soon I have to get some sleep so don't expect an answer till say the 14th ok... Plus I need to do my home work on the disk...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ateller iris, need help Gemini 1 2,015 07-08-2005, 12:55 AM
Last Post: Elcoholic