DBZ Part 1 (MI) Test [Translation from french test]
The French and English alphabets are basically the same right? so if they can understand it, they should be able to sound out the words. Just looking at it from a logical standpoint. I mean I can be like 'wee wee monsieur' 'bonjour' 'au revoir' 'croissant'. Same alphabet, sound it out.

Anyways, I watch the Spanish channel sometimes. I don't understand a damn thing, but the girls are hot.
Exactly. If he could read the subs he should be able to right it. The only other possiblility would be that he was fluent in japanese, but that dosen't make any sense either. Confusedweatdrop:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Well the alphabet is the same but some things are pronounced differently plus there are accents in the french language.

The guy probably is fluent in both languages, the guy is probably more fluent in french than english, plus his website was in french also so why write it in english.

I read french manga (which rules btw) and understand everything but it's alot harder for me to write in french
Well, at least in Europe its a known thing that french are no good in english grammar and spelling...
Elder people in france cannot even understand a word of english, and they litterly hate it.
When it comes to younger people, some understand it very well, a few well, some so so, and some again not at all,
they are not forced to take english classes in france.
Here in Norway, we are.
Hey all, it's me garfield3028, the original review's writter [Image: garfield.gif]

1/ I could translate my review in english, but sangofe told me if he could did it and post it on many anime board, and i agreed

2/ You seem to be very interested in my english level 8O
I'm 18, and like many french guys I studied english during 7 years. Reading english is much easier than wrting it you know, but the most difficult is to speak it : I've never spoken english outside school Confusedweatdrop: So don't blame me for not having writing this review in english before, I did it less than a day after having my dvd set, and I wanted to do this for Genki boards user afterall. I will surely translated it in english then, but Sangofe did it, so I leave it to him! And, always be aware that uk and usa people are not the only ones on the earth! Does anybody would translate an english review into french one day, execpt a french guy....

3/ France is not only toasts and Thierry Henry :mrgreen:
Quote:Originally posted by "sangofe"

they are not forced to take english classes in france.
Here in Norway, we are.

T'es norvégien sangofe 8O
Par curiosité, tu fais quoi dans la vie pour parler aussi bien français et anglais ?

Sinon, en France, l'anglais est bien obligatoire (les 4 ans au collège au moins, au lycée aussi, mais pas tous les élèvent vont au lycée après le collège)
Hey, I thought Garfield's english was pretty good. Sure his grammar was off here and there, but he spelled almost everything correctly, which is better than 90% of the other users on here. Garfield, you should try and work on your past and present tenses of verbs if you want to continue to improve in English. I noticed that's where you made most of your mistakes.

Told you the guy could write in English if he had wanted to. :wink:
garfield:
oui, je suis norvegien, ah bon, l'anglais c obligatoire maintenant?
C't pas a toulouse ca fat 4 ans..
ca surement change alors Tongue
Je parle pas mal francais par ce que ma mere vient de toutlouse, est jai vecu la pans dans 4 annes.
Quote:Originally posted by "garfield3028"

sangofe Wrote:they are not forced to take english classes in france.
Here in Norway, we are.

T'es norvégien sangofe 8O
Par curiosité, tu fais quoi dans la vie pour parler aussi bien français et anglais ?

Sinon, en France, l'anglais est bien obligatoire (les 4 ans au collège au moins, au lycée aussi, mais pas tous les élèvent vont au lycée après le collège)

Be Norwegian for you sangofe By curiosity, you do what in the life to speak as well French and English? If not, in France, English is quite obligatory (the 4 years with the college at least, the college also, but not all raise them go to the college after the college)

heheh, I guess the altavist translaotor didnt work to well ^_^
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
Your english is very good. :mrgreen:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
No complaints here. Sorry again if I came off bad. Cry
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection