Metal Gear comes home...!?!
Yup that's right Metal Gear is coming home to Nintendo. It looks like the best of the best Hideo Kojima (Konami) and Shigeru Miyamoto (Nintendo) are teaming up to remake the orginal Metal Gear story. Only it will be on par if not better with the X-box graphics and have the same play mechanics as MGS 2. I bet it will have a ton of extras.... here is the URL check the info and tell me what you think...

http://www.gamespot.com/gamecube/action/...26058.html
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Awsome!!! That's what I think! Tongue
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
sounds good to me :mrgreen:

just realized that this was no longer the anime con forumn but the video game forum, heheh Confusedweatdrop:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
well technicly it's not coming home, if it where, then it would go back to the MSX again. But hell it's good news anyways Big Grin
Hey I have the Video game encylopedia and it say the first system that Metal Gear appeared on was the NES... hell I don't even know what an mSX is... :?: Confusedweatdrop:
I thought it's first apperance was for SNES.
morgorath, if you lived as long as me *ahem* Smile you'd know that the MSX was a computer that existed before the NES, along with the Comoddore 64. Metal gear was originaly made for the MSX, then later on ported to a nes version
Oh yes it is coming back to me know but it didn't recive much attention untill it was on the NES...
I think everyone agrees that this is good news. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
I remember MSX! And Commadore 64!!! DAMN I'm gettin' old!!! I can't wait for this new release of MG!!!
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
we're old geezers Smile but, I rather saw Konami remaking these MSX version in stead of the PSX game.....guess that'll never happen
No Rurouni they are remaking the MSX/NES version... Sony still has Konami in a death grip over the rights on MGS. That is why Bleem went down... (If you want to know about bleem and have a Dreamcast just PM me) But this is the first and if I know Nintendo... I wouldn't doubt if the GB game is an extra in the deal as well...