Animeigo KOR sets.
Did anyone else grab a KOR DVD Set from Animeigo. I can't wait to start watching it after I finish Marmalade Boy Fan Subs. For Schizzie. Big Grin
Yea i also got a Set from them.. waiting for it to arrive in the mail.. can't wait.. ;o)
They cut out the openings, and put them in a credits section. I feel ambivalent over that. :?
For me though i don't understand why that is bothering people so much.. i mean 99% of the time i skip the intro and endings anyway's.. the 1% of the time is when i watch it for the first time. and i always skip the credits when i am watching anime.. So i don't fully understand why so many people are bitching and complaining about that.. i mean its all there if they wish to see it.. Also by them spliting them up and only putting them at parts they saved a few bits for the video anyway's from what i understand.. which is always a good thing..
They should have just used seamless branching and that would have solved everybody's problem. Animeigo would be happy because they would have saved space so they could set the bitrate higher on the show, and the fans would be happy because they'd have an intro and credits for every episode.
I didn't buy the set for the openings. So I'm not really worried. I can't wait to watch it because I finished Marmalade Boy, and most of my Zenki Demon Prince R1 Saga 1.