[Current Trade List] Vicserr
new item added

BubbleGum Crisis Mega set(boxed 4 dvd set, including the pink/glitter box)
My R1 DVD Collection, My HK DVD Collection Putting the FU back in FUN since Feb 2001
just got back from hiatus Big Grin
My R1 DVD Collection, My HK DVD Collection Putting the FU back in FUN since Feb 2001
Added new item:

Underworld (Widescreen-New and Sealed)
im intrested in the Amazing Nurse Nanakos pls check my trade list
Even Buddha can only be tried so far! - Yakuza saying
Vicserr Wrote:added:

Megazone 23(AV) (2 discs with box and clear slipcase)
Evangelion Perfect Collecton Box
Evangelion Director's Cut vol 1 Resurrection
Evangelion Director's Cut vol 2 Genesis Reborn

I'm interested in your Eva Perf. Collection Box and possibly both the Director's cut disks, I PM'd you, but you haven't replied. Please check my list for possible trades or PM me with a price for the Box... unless it is the entire collection of all 8 disks plus the box which you might want to clarify that if that's the case...
i might want crisis let me know what you would want for it
Cyrus
Amethyst Wrote:I'm interested in your Eva Perf. Collection Box and possibly both the Director's cut disks, I PM'd you, but you haven't replied. Please check my list for possible trades or PM me with a price for the Box... unless it is the entire collection of all 8 disks plus the box which you might want to clarify that if that's the case...

Sorry for the delay...I was a little busy... I'll be checking your list and letting you know Cool

about the Eva perfect collection box, it's the full box with the dvds
Added Roughnecks: StarShip Trooper Chronicles - Pluto campaign
Vicserr Wrote:Sorry for the delay...I was a little busy... I'll be checking your list and letting you know Cool

about the Eva perfect collection box, it's the full box with the dvds

Ok, thank you, if you can find enough stuff in trade for the box + dvd's, that would be great... I'm still interested since I really want the box... laugh...