I got Tuberculosis
Hey everyone. I've been reallt shitty lately. Sick as Hell. I thought it was a sinus infection or a really bad cough, but it turns out it was worst. I finally jsut went ot the emergency health clinic in town to get checked up, and the Doc told me that I have TB.
Though I am VERY lucky, hes says, that we caught it so early. My lungs haven't begun to deteiate yet, which is lucky. All I have to do is take some meds, come in for regular check ups, and quit the night life. Meaning no smoking or drinking, which I loves to do Smile
Anyways, the main reason I'm posting this is for people I'm trading with. I'm nt going to be coming on the often. I usually come to the site once a day at least to check on trades and stuff. So, just to let anyone, I'm putting everything on hold till I get better. RM me if you like regarding trades or anything, but keep in mind I won't be able to respond. I'm gonna be in bed most of the time.
[Image: Cast7.txt]
dude that sucks. hope you get better soon
yeah, same here, hopefully I will be able to do some more trading with you soon :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
Don't end up like Okita, Vinny ;-;
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
hmm..sorry to hear that. Wish you a speedy recovery. Yeah, no smoking and drinking is probably a good idea (no, not mothering you). :|
I wish you a speedy recovery too, your lucky you were born after the invention of antibiotics, if not you'd probably be dead already
*bow to Vinny*
Stay Strong Grasshopper
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
O_O I wasn't expecting someone to get TB! Be careful Vinny! I also hope you a fast recovery!
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
I hope you get better too! Don't go out like Doc Holiday! Hope to see you back on the boards soon! Big Grin
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Hey veryone Smile I'm doing much better now. It wasn't even the TB keeping me down, it was the meds they had me on. Those had me out like a light. But I don't ahve to take that many anymore so I can actully do simple things again. Like moving Tongue And typing.
Funny thing though, Dark, one of the the things I did when sick was watch a bunch of movies and Tombstone happened to be one of them ^_^ Weird, huh? First time I saw it, too. I felt for Doc Tongue
[Image: Cast7.txt]
AWSOME!!! I love that movie!!! That is funny!!! I'm glad to hear you are alive and kicking!!! Big Grin
That is great. I'm glad to hear your doing better. I was worried for a while. Confusedweatdrop: :mrgreen:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
I'm worried about getting SARS from Hong Kong. Packages can be scary. Cry
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
When I first read this thread I thought of Doc from Tombstone, he was my favorite from the movie.
"You're drunk & probably seeing double."
*pulls out anoter gun*
"Now I have one for each of you."
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
That was an awsome scene! I especially like it when Wyat makes the guy start to cry from being slapped around so much. Then gets thrown out!!! :o