Zelda! Ruling my World!!
Give me some time. I'll see it. Very soon. :mrgreen:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Well it will take me a few days/weeks to beat it but Dark since you have I'd check gamefaqs and see all the goodies that playing thru a second and third time have to offer oh and belive me they are worth it
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Cool!!

* SPOILER*

I am on the second quest right now!
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Yea I am going to end up loving my Zelda game I really didn't care for the ^$ ones though I don't know why
well it has finally been released here in the Netherlands. I've been playing for HOURS now, ever since last tuesday. this game really, really rocks.
hehe yea it does.. i am pretty close to the end of it.. i might play it all day tomorrow also.. Jj is going to kill me..
Yea he is and then I'm going to bug the shit out of you when I GET STUCK... but I'm just past *Spoiler* the part in Hyrule castle with the king and his daugter *End Spoiler* tryied to yea that part vauge so only those who have been through that section know what I am talking about.... Hey Dark do you like how the worked the triforce into the game this time...
i personally loved how they worked it into the game.. ;o)
Yes it totally Rocked having to put them to gether. I loved having to SPOILER go into the ghost ship! That was cool!
Hey I like the Idea of finding them but in the SNEs game din't we have to find the eight maidns and when we did didn't they giv us a piece of the triforce...?
the SNES Zelda is my favorite.
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
I think it was 3 medalions Morg. Or amulets or something..

My favorite will always be the First one! I can beat the whole game in 4 hours! That includes getting EVERYTHING!!!! I could probably do better if I played it for a while to get readjusted to the old nes controller. It is a bit hard to work with!
Quote:Originally posted by "morgorath"

Hey I like the Idea of finding them but in the SNEs game din't we have to find the eight maidns and when we did didn't they giv us a piece of the triforce...?

Your thinking of finding the 8 maindens to get the Crystals not the Triforce peices..
Yea but it still is 8 pieces I am just noticing treands and plot lines and other things that carry over one way or another from story to story...