Dragon Ball Z
Recieved some more stock today and along which are a few new Dragon Ball Z sets.... Part 3 and Part 9... interesting that Part 4 is still coming soon and Part 5 is not even announsed yet.
  • Adventures of Mini-Goddesss
  • Now and Then, Here and There
  • Ghibli Collection
  • Gasaraki
  • Generator Gawl
  • Serial Experiments Lain Perfect Collection (R1 rip)
  • Cybernetics Guardian
  • Gundam X
  • Saint Seiya Asgaard
  • Dragon Ball Z part 3 (episodes 54-81)
  • Dragon Ball Z part 9 (episodes 223-250)

Please remember the free dvd with orders over 100 promotion and also if you have requests for items I dont have in stock to post it in our Suggestion Forum and I will put it in my to get list.
Junkie m8

has part 9 of dragonball Z sold out already? was gonna order that as well off you?

thanks

StAnToN
ooops sorry forgot to add to stock Smile
darn I'm gonna have to sit and wait till you get either ronin warriors in or ranma season 4. or both in to order.

when do you expect restocking? and is there alot of DBZ? I'm hoping your stock lasts until more stuff gets in.

Does MAC take direct orders? I'm sure they do but they probably have a minimum order right?
i will put an order with MAC for your requests probably today or tmorrow morning... and i will put extra DBZ sets in case they sell out..

they dont have a min but with min u pay alot in shipping
Hi JJ,

May I ask did you order the MAC Irresponsible Captain Tylor TV? Thanks
NeoEIN, it was out of stock with supplier... I am hoping to receive it next week
Hi!

Several quick questions JJ!

Did Adventures of Mini-Goddesss sell out already?
Does Now and Then Here and There, Adventures of Mini-Goddesss, Irresponsible Captain Tylor TV/OVA have generic or prahic gatefolds? Thanks!
- Umino ^_~v
yea Mini GOdess sell out

Now and then here and there and mini goddess has new cases with graphics inside

tylor TV and ova not sure

I will have more mini goddess in next week and same for tylor TV and OAV and will find out if TYlor packaging has changed.
What is in the Adventures of Minigoddess? Is it the complete collection or just the first volume? I didn't find a description here.

Max...
maxwelledison....

If a man speaks in the forest, and there is no woman to hear him, is he still wrong?
Mini Godess collection is Ah My Goddoss collection ... they are super deformed... like a comedy ... (super deformed is big headed anime chars) short episodes

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  More Dragon Ball Z Received!! JunkieJoe 0 1,602 04-08-2003, 09:43 AM
Last Post: JunkieJoe