[Current Trade List] - liv4speed1 - 5/27/03
not at the moment. I'll see if any friends want anything of yours though.

Items still up for trade
Added Argentosoma
updated
just wanted you to know i sent your stuff out.....
theres nothing in this world to believe in
gotta bump it off the second page Big Grin
Added DBZ, Bubblegum Crissi Tokyo 2040
updated
Hi.
I've just started posting to this site and came upon your request for FULL METAL PANIC, and I just happen to have gotten in the 4 disc, Japanese track, english sub, version, but the discs all came to me looking like they had been used as hockey pucks (I'm a tad anal about this sort of thing, so I ended up ordering the 3 disc version, which I now also have).

So, if you're not that anal about the surface quality (they seem to play okay, even if they so have a slight, white haze on the play surface) and you're willing to pay the shipping charges, then you can have them.

Email me in person at stryper

stryper Smile
updated?
gotta get it off of the second page Smile
Interested in Kyo. See anything you'd want?
Onegai Teacher:

I want to make sure you know though that it's a fansub burnt onto three DVDs (Samurai Deeper Kyo)....and that it comes in a single DVD case with a cover, then a double DVD case without a cover. If so I think that's a fair trade...lemme know
added Berserk and Noir

trade now!!!

I sell them as well (if I'm allowed to post this JJ, if not then please let me know and I"ll take it out). Or trade for saltwater aquarium parts Smile
Interested in these dvds - Noir Part 1 and 2 5 discs from MI (complete, and great) check my trade list please
bumpidty bump bump

looking to get rid of Noir and Berserk (and the dbz dvds). If it's a good deal, and I like the anime I'll do it. But I'm not holding out for anything special Smile.

I need the last disc of Noir (volume 7?, I'm not picky about DVD-R or R1). And I'm looking for s.CRY.ed DVD-Rs or R1 above, and Witch Hunter Robin DVD-Rs or R1

mods, if requesting DVD-Rs is illegal, I'll edit the post Smile