A man with way to much time on his hands...
one of the largest ascii art collections... ever:

http://www.chris.com/ascii/

Confusedweatdrop: :mrgreen: Confusedweatdrop:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
Dude has way too much time on his hands. He even did all the NBA logos.
yeah, I know and is enough of a dork to have a section titled "naked ladies" :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

its just sad...
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

there are programs that take a picture (jpeg gif) and covert it into ASCII picture, whats that he used probably.
maybe for some things but there are tons of pics that were obviously made by actual people, just go to the "boxes" section :mrgreen:

interesting....
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
yeah, he has a section for almost everything.

interestingly disguesting(thats what I like about the word intersting, it can mean almost anything that isnt boring)

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: