another reason to get a moded Xbox ^_^ (warning nudity)
Dead or Alive Xtreme Volleyball hack Smile
lol, aw yeah... although I think it is kind of a joke to pay fifty dollars for a vollyball game, where you get to see topless DOA3 babes... (wait what am I saying :mrgreen: )
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
heh if u have modded xbox u dont need to buy the game ;p rent and copy to hard drive ;p
ah yes, you just need a way around Big Grin (ok, anime... check, xbox... check, taxes.... still working :mrgreen: )
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

Yes, and if you have a Modded X-Box, don't expect to be playing anything with XBOX Live, because Microsoft instantly removes your XBOX from the server if your box has been touched in any sort of modification.
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
Suzaku, my xbox is modded with a dual bios.. means i can turn of the "mod chip" on and off so i can use xbox live... just cant use it with copied to HD games.
Heh, that almost... ALMOST makes an xbox worth buying. ^^

Btw, is it as hard to mod the xbox as it is to mod the PS2?
o-('-')-o HuG
|)0Y: 1337 5p34k 4n0nyM0u5
Xbox easy to mod and its so much easier to use than ps2.. u put the game into the drive and copy it to hard drive in mins... no worries about bad CDRs etc... just need to put big drive in to be able to have more games.
nice looks like I would like to mod my xbox, two bad I dont know where to start Confusedweatdrop:

I posted a msg in my local newgroup regariding modding my xbox and had a guy that did it locally reply and went to his house and he did it for me same day.
ah, I see, so you dont know how to do it. oh well, I have a friend who is good with that sort of stuff, I will ask him. :mrgreen:

MAn that almost makes me want to bend over and cry... I made a promise I would not buy an X-box but I will play it at a friends house and I will make him get this hack hell I'll bring it... He He
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Well...it isn't a reason to get an Xbox but ALMOST!!!! :mrgreen: 8O
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
man a game like that is almost enought to make you change sides... but not enough when I get a game like BMXXX for my GC now that is one dirty great game
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!