FX Trigun review
Fine, don't believe me. I don't care.
"You are one of the most stupid people I know! I hate you! I wish you would DIE! DIE, DIE, DIE!"-- Me, in one of my happier moods.
Earlier today, I sent the animeniacs guy an e-mail concerning the release of FX Trigun and he responded with some great news!

Quote:Quote From Joseph Henderson (www.animeniacs.org):
It came out yesterday(wed 7/10)..we should receive it and start
shipping Monday morning.

> Is the FX Trigun out yet? If it is out, I haven't
> received it yet. It was ordered a couple weeks ago
> (June 30). I did receive the others (FX Tenchi U,
> Bebop, Outlaw Star).
> Just checking.

This is a real quote! No BS!

Trigun fans (who don't want to pay an extra $130 but want the same content), rejoice
which means we will all get to give it a REAL review in a week 1/2
w00t!
OMG, this Florachan has done it again! This set is awesome!

NOTE: I have only watched the first episode, but I was really impressed. VERY, VERY close to R1 quality. A few incredibly MINOR flaws, but overall it was amazing.

I will never hesitate to buy Florachan products over any of the other rippers..

-Great packaging
-R1 Quality Video (only watched a little)
-R1 Sound (DUB/JAP) I don't have surround installed yet, so I can't comment on that..

WOW. Full review to come soon.

THIS IS A MUST BUY! =)
This is the way I look at it. If you buy an HK ripped set, figure out who released it in North America and buy another couple of discs from them. Title = Trigun, Company = Pioneer. Other Pioneer releases - Hyper Dolls, Ranma 1/2 DVDs (pressed but did not translate), Dragon Ball Z, Lain(?), Tenchi, Hand Maid May, Strawberry Eggs, Phantom Quest Corps. and the like.
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
We can finally end this thread. I posted my review. This release kicks ass. The only down side is that it does not come with the extras the R1s had.
Ok, this thread will be ended.
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection