Americas Army - The video game
anyone play first person shooters? they probbly heard about the free kick ass game by US Army called Americas Army...

new version thats based on Unreal graphics engine just was released, woohoo

you u people that havent downloaded that game yet, do so! its kick ass and its full version free!

www.americasarmy.com
www.fileplanet.com

My record is 22 kills in 1 round (7 matches)

Beat that hehe.... I am GOD in that game ;p (when my stupid cable isnt being lame and giving me less bandwith than a 56k modem)
JJ you are the man I just have this little problem of being in the Air Force and the thought of dropping my IQ to play as a private in the Army is starting the self distruckion of my bran cells evn as I type ths.....
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
hehe century old rivary between air force and Army ;p

we'll call it our little secret... we wont know Rob or anyone else in Okinawa know u playing that game hehe ok? Tongue

ps. Rob if u read this, *MIB flash* u didnt see this!
LOL..My comp doesn't support it as I'm sure you recall from last time I tried to play with you Sad
[Image: 01sig.jpg]
yea rei well now with the new engine the system requirements are higher ;p
I tried downloading it a while ago, but it said I needed a video card or something to play it. I don't know dick about computers, so i just called the whole thing off right there.
But, on the topic of first person shooters, anyone play Alien vs Predator 2? I'm gonna pick that up tomorrow maybe.
[Image: Cast7.txt]
am waiting to download now, hope your right about this JJ, the wait is estimated at 60 min :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
man l love this game, pipeline is the best level ever, l keep on going back to this time after time
heh nah I prefer the Wearhouse SE, but actually I been playing that new Wolfenstein Enemy Territory test instead of AA.... break from the realism Smile
Man Jj the army game is great did you hear about the Saddam expansion pack in this little upgrade after storming the place you get to smoke in his royal chair...

*To all who reads this that is a complete lie, but knowing the Army it will be truth in a few months*
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!