Upcoming anime for September 2006 to December 2006
Andromeda18_ Wrote:I would suggest some more but I'm not really sure what you like.

Well, basically anything that tells a good, meaningful story. I don't like too many weird stories because, t least right now, I?m really in a realist mode and mood. Super violent and/or graphic stuff has never been my thing, but if the story is worth telling I want to hear it. Lately, the Vampire Hunter D novels have been what I enjoy spending time with the most. I just Picked up the stuff of Dreams and am trying to steal off with some time to actually read it (this week, I will work 68 hours at two different jobs...). But it is stuff like that, or berserk, or Anne Freaks (cause it is different and mysteriously engaging to me) that real peak my interest now. Personally, I think the death of the Naruto anime has stolen a lot of the joy that almost anything shonnen had. (Like what is it, 70 filler episodes now?). But thanks for the links (though when I'll have the time to really watch them is up in the air), I didn't really understand what it was about and I read the thread about it lol.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe

Messages In This Thread
Upcoming anime for September 2006 to December 2006 - by Blight - 09-25-2006, 09:47 PM