Gantz
hmmmm i kinda see what you are saying and agree with most of it. i'll try and hide any spoilers here so highlight to see.
the thing that was really bothering me was i didn't see the beginning and the end matching up at all. what really got me thinking about that was how all the people were on the train platform that day kei and kato got hit and saw them die. they even tell him to win so that they can all be saved. now that would be all well and good, if they were all connected, but then wtf was up with that kid? the one that was there before them? he obviously came way before they did, as he only need 10 more points to win. not only that but it seemed to me like he lost to a rather weak alien and if he had been through so much before, he would have been better than that. futhermore it didn't seem like gantz orchestrated his death at all like it tried to do with kei, rather he just messed up. this leads me to two assumptions, either kei was target by gantz because he fought it, or that kid was a product of gantz put there to inform him to an extent (however i doubt this because it does show him outside getting excited about the next game). now what is the nature of gantz and what was it's purpose? did it just want to see people die? if that kid had stayed alive and killed some aliens he would have been free that round, would gantz just let him go? would it have dissappeared? see what i dont' get is why gantz leaves after kei supposedly beats it. and why all of a sudden at the end it seems that gantz is specifically targeting kei.
you know what i mean?
uno...dos...tres...el shoompo

Messages In This Thread
Gantz - by Homeless Joe - 06-09-2006, 12:06 PM
Gantz - by Puppet Master - 06-09-2006, 06:35 PM
Gantz - by Homeless Joe - 06-09-2006, 08:52 PM
Gantz - by Homeless Joe - 06-09-2006, 09:33 PM
Gantz - by Andromeda18_ - 06-10-2006, 01:29 PM
Gantz - by Darkelfen - 06-16-2006, 08:52 AM
Gantz - by puzzleguy - 06-24-2006, 10:49 AM
Gantz - by Andromeda18_ - 06-25-2006, 09:19 PM