How's deepdiscountdvd for non-anime movies
Puppet Master Wrote:Before I forget one of the biggest problems I've had with DDD has been NUMEROUS floaters, had a missing disc one fixed in a few days but still annoying, and a cracked case/disc (seen discs come cracked 2x in my life) I've ended up buying mostly from Rightstuf as of late due to it being a little cheaper (with the amount I end up spending I need to save lol). Happens to me all the time too where ill buy something and than pretty much right after I get it ill find it cheaper.

But yup I do live in Illinois in a town that no one?s even heard of except for one person in my experience but I won?t get into that I do agree with you on the trade thing though.

Yeah, I've had to return Spiral disk 6 twice now because the disk was loose in the case and all scatched up, waiting for disk number 3... and since I send it back priority mail, that $14 disk has cost me $8 in shipping so I've lost any advantage in price... sigh... but I've also had to return stuff to Right Stuf for the same reason... so it happens... it's just irritating when it does though...

Yep, I'll need to go check your trade list here pretty soon and maybe PM you... laugh...

Messages In This Thread
How's deepdiscountdvd for non-anime movies - by Amethyst - 01-09-2006, 01:15 PM