New import packaging for reviews.
That's too bad, because I personally think this site is awesome. I spent two straight weeks trying to find information and reviews on different import releases before I settled on making a purchase from shopanimedvd.com and for the life of me there's nothing out there (some how I managed to completely miss import-anime.com in my mad search, the anime gods hate me I think.) About the only information about bootlegs you can find on the web are warnings about them and how to avoid buying them and legal notices.

I understand that imports are illegal copies. I get it. But let's face the truth that people buy them anyway, and will probably continue to do so as long as they remain a cheaper (and in some cases easier to obtain, as in the case of out of print series') alternative and are so bountiful on places like eBay. Import-anime.com has been the only place so far that I've been able to find reviews or any sort of large-scale positive talk about imports, and I think the site is very valuable, even without the store.

Anyway, good job with the site, and I hope it grows~

Messages In This Thread
New import packaging for reviews. - by beans_etc - 03-26-2008, 03:20 PM
New import packaging for reviews. - by Schultz - 03-26-2008, 04:36 PM
New import packaging for reviews. - by beans_etc - 03-27-2008, 10:43 AM