Upcoming anime for September 2006 to December 2006
Shinsen-Subs's work is good but that doesn't mean other fansubbing groups don't do a good job as well. The problem with Shinsen-Subs is that once an anime is old news they take forever to sub it because they start subbing something new. I was downloading XXXHolic from them but they stopped subbing it after episode 9. I waited for episode 10 for a long time because I knew the image quality of the episodes subbed by Mishicorp wasn't stellar but by the time Mishicorp released episode 13 I gave up on Shinsen's version. The image quality of Mishicorp's episodes is only acceptable but their subs are good and they're pretty regular (it takes them 5-10 days to put out an episode) so I'm going to keep downloading from them.

I just wish some other group would pick up Garasu no Kantai. I was really enjoying it but unfortunately gg fansubs dropped the project after episode 11 (it was licensed). Shinsen-Subs is the only group that didn't drop it but it has been stalled since episode 2 so it's as if they had. I searched the net for subs in Portuguese, French or Spanish and did find a French group that was fansubbing it. Unfortunately they don't translate the Japanese raw, they translate the english subs which means that once they reach episode 11 they'll stop as well. Sad
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Upcoming anime for September 2006 to December 2006 - by Andromeda18_ - 09-26-2006, 02:34 PM