Oui wii
I am already used to the name. Sure the graphics wont be anywhere near the 360 or ps3 but have you seen metroid prime and mario, they look a hell of a lot better than the cube, but graphics arent the only thing that matters.

From what they have said all you do is place a small strip above or below the tv and you can use the remote anywhere in the room from any angle, so lets hope they get that down right. But you did see miamoto play it in front of the audience facing the audience. As he slowed and sped up and changed his hand the movement the game orchestra adjusted accordingly, and with the way he was doing it that could not have been scripted, we also saw that guy play twilight princess, and he was fighting and shooting the bow and everything with the remote just as they were saying.

Look at it this way the people who say ds is a stupid gimmick are the ones who have never picked one up, i play mine quite a bit and its no gimmick.
At first i am sure some will think the same of the wii but I think it will catch on just as the ds has.

Third party support will be a issue but who wants to play whats on all the systems any way, I want wii only games, that way I know the wii abilities are being taken full advantage of.

Messages In This Thread
Oui wii - by geo85 - 05-24-2006, 06:51 AM
Oui wii - by Elcoholic - 05-24-2006, 10:32 AM
Oui wii - by Mot_Soldats - 05-24-2006, 11:27 AM
Oui wii - by Cidien - 05-24-2006, 06:01 PM
Oui wii - by geo85 - 05-24-2006, 06:18 PM