How's deepdiscountdvd for non-anime movies
Amethyst Wrote:For heavens sakes! You're getting FREE SHIPPING!! So it takes a little longer to get, but you do get it... if you have to have it right away, go to Best Buy or someplace and pick it up for an extra $10!! laugh.. Pre-orders take awhile to get because they aren't in stock, but DD does usually list a date they will be available... and usually they ship it out before that date.... and yes, I've dealt with DD a lot... now what really irritated me, and it really isn't their fault, is I just picked up season 3 thru 8 of Stargate from half.com and amazon.com, and a couple of sets from DD for 20% off, then get an email like 3 weeks later with buy one boxset, get the 2nd one free!! Arghhhhhh.... I could of saved quite a bit of money... but may not have had them in time for Christmas... laugh... oh well.. way it goes I guess!!

(On a side note, didn't know you lived in IL Puppet Master... so do I, we should trade sometime... laugh... )

It's more than that with them everytime their sites upgraded I run into more and more problems. Before I forget one of the biggest problems I've had with DDD has been NUMEROUS floaters, had a missing disc one fixed in a few days but still annoying, and a cracked case/disc (seen discs come cracked 2x in my life) I've ended up buying mostly from Rightstuf as of late due to it being a little cheaper (with the amount I end up spending I need to save lol). Happens to me all the time too where ill buy something and than pretty much right after I get it ill find it cheaper.

But yup I do live in Illinois in a town that no one?s even heard of except for one person in my experience but I won?t get into that I do agree with you on the trade thing though.
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection

Messages In This Thread
How's deepdiscountdvd for non-anime movies - by Puppet Master - 01-09-2006, 02:07 AM