Which anime do you think has the best dub, and the worse dub ?
I know we all have our personal lists, of what we hate and what we like- a few of these titles are super horrible- more than likely the older titles- where they did not put as much effort into them, and did a quickie job in just getting them out ( saving a buck )

One of my favorites is CowboyBebop and Outlaw Star ( there are alot more )

One of my least favorites is FLCL- I think they did a fairly decent job on this title, i just like the Japanese voices beter- which i feel makes the 6 episodes what they are-

Usually if I see the Series in Japanese I dislike the English voices, and Vica versa- with the exception of Harlock Saga. even thou they got a major japanese actor do the original voice, I love the English dub better.

This will also give some of us better choices in chosing animes we dont have yet- I dont have the options that some of you have, We dont have the anime network or other channels-- Thou Tech Tv. does have a few on at 2 in the morning ( when I last that long )

Messages In This Thread
Which anime do you think has the best dub, and the worse dub ? - by puzzleguy - 02-27-2004, 06:22 AM