Boredom Drives Me To Rant
I'm bored, & sleepy, so chances are whatever is written here I won't remember writing & probably by the morning time will wish that I didn't waste my time typing, so JUST IGNORE THIS ENTIRE POST!

Now one of the many things that gets on my nerves, dealing with sterio typing, is the misconception of what a goth is. Everyone who knows me (or atleast more than a common Joe passing me on the street (this entire sentence it false except of the instance of OpOx), seems to believe I'm some warped Gothis child, while no one who knows me at school would ever say such a thing, even the one guy (David) who knows I drink blood would never call me that, hell all the people out there still thing I've only cussed 3-5 times my entire life, & that I go home & study everyday.

See, I'm already off subject.

You see everyone saves the title Goth for those who dress in all black, & listen to music most human beings find to be a torture weapon: Metal, Gothic Medal, Hardcore, & REAL Punk music being SOME examples.

One major thing that pisses me off sometimes is hearing that ALL GOTHS cut themselves. All Goths have no emotions, & laugh at evil things. I'm assuming many of these above reasons are the reasons I could be "mistaken" for one on the net, but that's still not on subject.

The most-er-est major thing people thing is if someone is goth they have to wear all black all the time, now one of the main ideas of goth is to be yourself, & an indiviual, now saying "I'm going to wear all black because I'm a goth." Doesn't seem to much like a person being themselves, but more of someone know what they WANT to be, & working towards it.
Goth isn't something you work towards, it's something you are, like with stupid a$$holes who think they can be a redneck just because they have certain type of truck & drink beer, it's not that simple, although it is probably 30 times easier to become a redneck than to be come a goth.

If you're reading this you're either really bore, or probably have some mental problems. So quit reading while you're a head, for every useless word you read you shall loose .005 of an IQ point, yeah, figure that up & combine it with who is writing this thing, & with word limit permiting I will have you brain dead if you persist to read any duther.

So what is a Goth you ask (or don't, but instead insult me, & say how stupid this post is, when I just said you should not read it, so look who's so stupid now :p .
A Goth is someone who is creative, weither it be poems, songs, crafts, or just writing,. This is the one thing that if you lack, you lack the personality to be a goth. Second, a building block on that one, is most goths have a darker side, meaning all of their creative things aim to be more deeper than meets the eye.

Now can you guess the whole point of this?

You'd be wrong, what I hate somewhere around being as much as fake goths is people who are oh so sure what a goth is, & yet is completely wrong, & call little stupid rejects goths, which adds to their ego because goths are cool in a wicked sort of way.

And the point of this post is to express my hate for the ignorant people, now if you just don't give a care, then chances are you aren't reading this, but if you are anyways, & you still don't give a care, then this doesn't apply to you.

God, D@mn socail people, damn them to H3ll.

And this end another useless, & totally un-needed (why do I get the feeling someone is going to quote this sentence & put: You couldn't be more right) post by the Legendary King of Demension & a few other words that may not really exsist, BKRip.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html

Messages In This Thread
Boredom Drives Me To Rant - by Batz Kage - 09-27-2003, 09:14 PM
Boredom Drives Me To Rant - by Tripp - 09-28-2003, 11:58 PM
Boredom Drives Me To Rant - by Ka-Talliya - 09-29-2003, 04:06 AM
Boredom Drives Me To Rant - by Batz Kage - 09-29-2003, 07:37 PM
Boredom Drives Me To Rant - by Ka-Talliya - 09-30-2003, 02:00 AM
Boredom Drives Me To Rant - by meowchi - 09-30-2003, 06:35 AM
Boredom Drives Me To Rant - by Tripp - 09-30-2003, 09:29 AM
Boredom Drives Me To Rant - by meowchi - 09-30-2003, 09:35 AM
Boredom Drives Me To Rant - by Ka-Talliya - 09-30-2003, 04:09 PM
Boredom Drives Me To Rant - by NYxCalm - 10-18-2003, 05:10 AM