Upcoming anime for September 2006 to December 2006
Blight Wrote:I think I might have just reached my saturation point for these kinds of stories. You know, the ones where early to mid teen boys some how get mixed up in a secret struggle and end up with powers through a freak accident, and then go on to fight the things for the rest of the story. Seriously, how many Anime or Manga did I just described there?

I know what you mean. I reached my saturation point some time ago. Those repetitive shonen stories are all very nice but that's the problem, they're repetitive. I supose that's why I turned to more adult/darker/weirder stuff, particularly as far as manga goes.
Anyway, I agree with Homeless Joe, you should definitely try Noein (trailers here and here). I also recommend Ergo Proxy, Mushishi, XXXHolic, Welcome to the NHK, Kiba (although it's a shonen fantasy story it fortunately focuses much more on the story than on the battles. It's a good anime). I would suggest some more but I'm not really sure what you like.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Upcoming anime for September 2006 to December 2006 - by Andromeda18_ - 09-25-2006, 08:39 PM