What do you guys and girls do and like besides anime??
I'm sure you've heard the saying among riders that there are two kinds of riders...those who have crashed and those who are going to crash. You're not going to escape crashing...it's as simple as that. You may just crash in a parking lot. Hopefully that's all it will be.

I layed mine down about 2 yrs ago. I was only going about 30mph but I had lost respect for the machine under me and for the rules of the road. We all think we're infallible and that's when mistakes are made. I wound up losing my front end and sliding about 20-25 feet. I had a concussion, scraped up and trashed knee, raspberry on my side where my jacket rolled up and cracked/broken ribs which was the worst pain in world. Imagine being in agony when you breathe and being terrified of laughing hard, coughing or sneezing because of the pain it will cause.

I got off easy. Imagine laying it down on the freeway or on a busy road....bad news all the way around.

Now I mostly ride on the track on trackdays. You don't have to worry about semi trucks or the dummys in their roll cages yapping on the phone and not paying attention.

It still is alot of fun though....Big Grin

Later!!!

SB

Messages In This Thread
What do you guys and girls do and like besides anime?? - by snowboarder - 04-01-2006, 03:13 AM