What do you guys and girls do and like besides anime??
I have about 2000 worth of scuba gear.Wet suit a couple a bottles.Semi hard bc with computer, extra reg,hawain sling,knife.Ive only used it all few times Sad
Geez i like to throw my money away.
Thats the only real cost though.Just about every man and his dog on the coast has a boat.Air refils are cheap and they get serviced once a year for $60.If you cant access a boat there are plenty of places here where you can dive off the shoreline,not to mention marine reserves.
The pic is of houhora.Where i used to live and do outdoorsy stuff Smile i wish all my photos werent in storage instead of grabing a crap one the net.
All the land on the left, mt camel.Thats family land.It goes alot further back than that and there are som large beaches and forestry.My fathers uncle owned it and put it in a trust before he died.We have access to it.There are some 4 wheel drive tracks/road with locked gates that family have the keys to.On the back are some really nice white sand beaches for swimming and fishing off the rocks.Thats probably why i dont like the crowded beaches down here.Nothing quite like a km of beach to yourself in the middle of nowhere. Smile
The picture of the beach is of henderson bay.The next bay above that and onwards are private/family.The mount is on top right.

Attached Files
.jpg   houhora.jpg (Size: 38.08 KB / Downloads: 4)
.jpg   houhora 2.jpg (Size: 70.07 KB / Downloads: 4)
.jpg   hendersonbay_2.jpg (Size: 12.66 KB / Downloads: 4)
masamune arcade..........still in development
[Image: masasig6xh.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
What do you guys and girls do and like besides anime?? - by wrxh8r - 03-26-2006, 04:31 AM