What do you guys and girls do and like besides anime??
Andromeda18_ Wrote:You're an accountant?! Not at all what I had pictured but then again I hadn't pictured anything. Big Grin Only truly useful subject I've learned in college so far. I never thought I'd use what I learned, in real life situations so much. Just out of curiosity, why don't you do something you actually like?

Cause I can't find anything that I would like to do for the rest of my life without going back to school and pick up a whole other direction. I'd like to do something with sports, video games, movie industry, gardening, designing but its too late to go that direction. I can't do that since I have bills and I don't have the motivation to put in that much of my free time. I've been working for about 7 years now and I kinda came to the conclusion that no matter which job you have, as long as you are working for someone else you won't be happy doing the work for too long. I think after give or take 2 years any job will get borring unless you know exactly what you want and have studied to do that. I just studied what I was good at.

I'm too comfortable to make such a big change. I need my free time to be free. Once i get home I try not to think about work at all.

I'm kinda hoping to sometime in the future be part of a group that sets up its own company. That's something I could find satisfaction in but not making money for some rich boss for the rest of my life. I can't find infinite motivation for that.

BTW Andromeda, you in school or working? I imagine you don't read/watch/workout all day long?

Messages In This Thread
What do you guys and girls do and like besides anime?? - by Elcoholic - 03-15-2006, 03:22 AM