What do you guys and girls do and like besides anime??
snowboarder Wrote:In addition to that I also race motorcycles...not for money but for enjoyment. I go to some club racing events every year and usually get creamed by the more experienced racers but I always have a blast. My racing rig is a hot rodded Ducati 916 with all the racing upgrades.

Ducati... *drools*
No, I don't really know anything about motorcycles, I just like pretty things! :p Wink
Anyway, racing motorcycles, that's pretty cool. Must be quite the sensation!

elcoholic Wrote:My job is accounting. Not because I like it but because I'm good at it and it pays the bills. I really don't have a lot to do so I spend like half the time here surfing the net. I have the worst manager ever.

You're an accountant?! Not at all what I had pictured but then again I hadn't pictured anything. Big Grin Only truly useful subject I've learned in college so far. I never thought I'd use what I learned, in real life situations so much. Just out of curiosity, why don't you do something you actually like?

Cidien Wrote:I'm 21 and just found out i'm getting kicked out of the house in like 6 months. Awesome. So right now i'm just saving up money mostly lol.

Why are you being kicked out of the house? Do your parents think you need to be emancipated and therefore are forcing you into it? Sounds a bit extreme...

Well, me, I'm 23 and aside from anime (and manga) I love reading and am a movie's lover (Korean movies are the best!). I also like playing video games, working out (particularly weight training), roller skating... I love travelling, wish I could do it more often, and getting to know other cultures. I use the internet a lot but it's mostly to talk to other people (forums only though) and to learn new things. I'm obsessed with Japan and its culture, but I'm very much into Asia in a general way. I like fashion as well, and music (rock).
I have a nice life, can't deny it. It's been bad but now it's good so I have no complaints. I just take pleasure in the things I like and don't feel much of a need for anything else. Well, more money would be nice. Big Grin
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
What do you guys and girls do and like besides anime?? - by Andromeda18_ - 03-14-2006, 08:15 AM