What do you guys and girls do and like besides anime??
You seem to have a good life there bud. I'd love to go skieing a few times a year but I have to go far away and it costs a shitload of money to ski in austria or france. And since you like racing bikes, ever see Ghostrider? (saw his vids not to long ago, insane is an understatement)

Anyway, I like to play basketball sometimes and I used to lift weights but my back got messed up so I'm not very athletic anymore. I love car racing, mainly formula 1. And I play video games when I'm bored which is most weekday's (no girlfriend). In the weekend I go have fun with my friends and have a drink and a smoke. Then sundays its on the couch to watch some F1 or soccer.

My job is accounting. Not because I like it but because I'm good at it and it pays the bills. I really don't have a lot to do so I spend like half the time here surfing the net. I have the worst manager ever.

My life is kinda standing still for the past year or two. Its in need of major changes.

Messages In This Thread
What do you guys and girls do and like besides anime?? - by Elcoholic - 03-13-2006, 02:06 AM