Global warming is upon us! ahhhhhh! help us !!!
Quote: all facts there can be disputed?.. *sigh*... yes, Ninja existance is currently in dispute... if you apply that can be disputed, it applies to the science behind the supporters of the greenhouse effect...

If they can't than why don't all independant scientists agree the greehouse effect is BS? I'm sure they've had discussions amongst eachother and they obviously don't agree. And yes, it also applies in the case of supporters of the greenhouse effect. I can't count the number of times I've said here I don't take sides. I just can't believe one side 100% when there's so much conflicting proof or interpretation of that proof.

Quote: as for your statisics in your country, can you link me a page please... think about what is being said... 1 degree in 10 years, in 100 years its 10 degrees, in 200 years its 20degrees higher than now... that sounds like Judgement day inferno to me... in 200 years ? abit short notice... simple rational thinking dismisses those claims... and doesnt the water EVAPORATE with higher temprature? thus releaving the pressure on your dykes?...

I hate searching for links in english. Never find what I'm looking for but I'll give it a try when I get home. I saw the thing about the temperature rise on a scientific tv program which were also discussing the rapid decline of scandinavian gleichers because of the climat changes (remember, 50% decline caused by 1 degree rise, or so they say).

I just realize I need to appologize a bit. I just read the other thread we had about Katrina and I posted there right after I saw that program and it seems it's 1 degree celcius in the past 25 years. That's the number of average temperatures measured throughout all of europe. Still alot and still dangerous.

Water does evaporate but because of climat changes much more rain will fall down on the part of my country while the south of europe gets dryer. We have a very complex system to keep our land from flooding but it can handle only so much before the dykes break.

Honestly I've never really seen a european politician make a point about this and it doesn't seem that high on the agenda's right now. I don't know where the advantage lies in them fabricating the greenhouse effect. Its become hot news because of what's happening in the US.

Messages In This Thread
Global warming is upon us! ahhhhhh! help us !!! - by Elcoholic - 10-28-2005, 06:06 AM