Eminent Domain
First off nice job the whole situations truly fucked up leaving people with no place to go and for some bullshit claim of ?the good of the community? makes me ask what the hell do they consider good screwing the people? Making their lives a living hell and destroying everything they worked for? To be simple the way I see it is there is a line you just don?t fucking cross and they went far over it?Personally if this kind of shit continues I really don?t want to see how it will progress because from everything I?ve personally read on the subject everything will basically go to hell and this country won?t be called the land of the free or anything like that but it will be known as ?The Land of the Rich?. As far as suggestions go I wouldn?t change a damn thing and keep up the good work.
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection

Messages In This Thread
Eminent Domain - by Blight - 10-21-2005, 09:52 AM
Eminent Domain - by Puppet Master - 10-21-2005, 10:33 AM
Eminent Domain - by Blight - 10-21-2005, 10:57 AM
Eminent Domain - by geo85 - 10-21-2005, 08:10 PM