Global warming is upon us! ahhhhhh! help us !!!
JunkieJoe Wrote:ok and let me point some things out.... when "THEY" tell you that temprature went up 1 degree in the last 10 years and u will be flooded in 100 years.... if you beleive that?... I guess you are lost cause... the temprature is 20 degrees 1 sprint day and 25 degrees the next, 5 degrees in 1 day! OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!

Well, they can tell the truth sometimes. Why am I a lost cause if the statistics show it? I'm just repeating what I heard. The average temperature measured over a whole year is 1 degree higher than it was 10 years ago. Maybe next year it will be lower again I don't know but it has been on an almost constant rise. All I know is my country isn't in a position to gamble. If someone says that the future is we being flooded we have to look at it seriously and some of the change is already noticable. But as I said before, it could be natural and unstopable. And my country being flooded wouldn't be the first time. Actually being flooded would be the natural state of the land here.

That website says everything is natural and the climat change we're experiencing is normal. That can also not be proven because there just isn't enough historical data. There are no worldwide records showing the number of tropical storms in the 1800's or earlier, let alone some of the graphs they use stemming back to the ice age to name one thing about that site and the whole subject I don't believe. There's just limited info you can get out of a tree ring.

Tell me what facts you see on that site that can't be disputed. Its all based on incomplete historical data. You put these people in a room with scientists who believe in the greenhouse effect and you'll get a never ending discussion since they just interpret the data differently.

I'm just saying, keep an open mind for both sides. You've opened my mind to your story and now I don't have a clue who's right anymore but I won't dismiss the possibility of a greenhouse effect.

Messages In This Thread
Global warming is upon us! ahhhhhh! help us !!! - by Elcoholic - 10-28-2005, 01:16 AM