long and crappy story
Actually, I think the business situation thing could work to your benefit here, depending how nasty you want to be that is. The way you described it, you do a lot of work that keeps the place afloat. With you gone things would get complicated and under-managed. So to me, it sounds like you got him by the balls. If he is being an ass, walk out. See how he handles it on his own. If he treats you like dirt, tell him off. Show him that he needs you a lot more than if appears to be the other way around. You can try and talk to him relationally first, and if it doesn?t work, play hard ball and use your more mature and adult attitude toward solving the situation as ammunition against him.

In the end however, parents will ALWAYS play the ?I?m the parent, and I?m always right? trump card IF YOU LET THEM! You have to look at this some what like you would an upcoming battle. Head in with you tactics, show no mercy, and if they dodn?t surrender, crush them anyway. Until you show them the strength of your will, they will treat you like this FOREVER. I now it sounds like I?m making an ?Might make Right? speech, but well, it does in a lot of instances.

But no one can rule your life unless you let them, so just don?t let them. So just tell your dad to wank off, and if he doesn?t like it, tough shit. He will learn that he can?t control you if you don?t let him, weather he actually likes it, or admits it, or not.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe

Messages In This Thread
long and crappy story - by Gemini - 08-16-2005, 11:19 PM
long and crappy story - by geo85 - 08-16-2005, 11:51 PM
long and crappy story - by Blight - 08-17-2005, 12:09 AM
long and crappy story - by Gemini - 08-17-2005, 07:06 AM
long and crappy story - by Cidien - 08-17-2005, 11:39 PM
long and crappy story - by puzzleguy - 08-18-2005, 01:40 PM
long and crappy story - by Nina182B - 08-20-2005, 07:54 AM
long and crappy story - by Andromeda18_ - 08-26-2005, 03:51 PM
long and crappy story - by Blight - 08-26-2005, 08:23 PM