final fantasy advent children question ?
Blight Wrote:And from what we have seen thus far in the movie, err at least me, it looks far too one sided.

Well, I suppose it depends on the point of view. Giving the characters an Asian look isn't, imo, too one sided at all. I mean, the Chinese alone make up one third of the population, add to that number all of the other Asian looking people and they might just make up half of the population. It's not like the only Asian looking people are the Japanese. Besides, they, the ones who created the movie, are Japanese, they live in Asia, so why shouldn't they make the characters look like them?

Blight Wrote:My question is this: 12 I think looks more Japanese too, will this continue? And if it does what impact will it have on the franchises? success since the market for video games has been shifting westward?

Is it such a big problem? Why are people so concerned about this? Sounds a bit racist to me, really. So they look Asian! Sometimes they look Asian, sometimes they look westerners, sometimes they look like monsters and aliens. I don't see what's so upsetting about that.

geo85 Wrote:And Tiger woods is half and half, his father was a navy Colenel and his mother is from Thailand. Thats why he looks half asian because he is.

I knew that. :p
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
final fantasy advent children question ? - by Andromeda18_ - 08-09-2005, 05:17 AM