r00ster; for or against - was texhnolyze
Cidien Wrote:Now you're just being an ass. Like I said - as long as people keep posting I will keep responding. Now i'm going to be less polite. Either ignore this thread (it's not that hard - really - you should try it), shut the hell up or continue being an ass. Choice is yours.
Well... Thats a stupid way to tell someone not respond, you call them an ass.

-well.. last night I politely responded to it, not sure which thread it was -- however, I said you should just drop it, because theres no point continuing on with it. Did you listen? No. No you didnt.
I mean..you can talk about it all you want, it won't make any difference. The only reason Im responding here is because you called me an ass, other wise I would have ignored your response Rolleyes

Well, either way, doesnt make a difference in my life. And since theres no point to this thread, move it to the flame forum, or shut it down?
./"Hey you, you only love me when i'm down. F*ck me, play yourself we'll mess around. On you, gazebo life you got me down. My pool, swim in this place and you'll drown. ~The Trews - "Antigonish Song"
[Image: guts20banner201smaller7jf.jpg]
Made By Blight ^

Messages In This Thread
r00ster; for or against - was texhnolyze - by katherine_jean - 06-25-2005, 03:33 PM