r00ster; for or against - was texhnolyze
Cidien Wrote:Just curious, but why do you keep writing things if you want me to stop posting? I'll stop posting when other people stop posting about it. Until then i'm going to respond and correct anything they post. I don't see how it's annoying. If you don't want to read it just don't. Nobody is forcing you to read any of this, so your posts are even more pointless than mine don't ya think?
Naw, Mines telling you to shut up basiclly. I mean seriously, you posted it..no need to make a thread about it. And of course its going to catch my attention, its about r00ster after all.

And thats kinda immature way to respond, in other words, your saying - "Ill shut up when you shut up." ..You sounds like the 8 year old boy I babysit. Except with a larger vocabulary.
./"Hey you, you only love me when i'm down. F*ck me, play yourself we'll mess around. On you, gazebo life you got me down. My pool, swim in this place and you'll drown. ~The Trews - "Antigonish Song"
[Image: guts20banner201smaller7jf.jpg]
Made By Blight ^

Messages In This Thread
r00ster; for or against - was texhnolyze - by katherine_jean - 06-25-2005, 03:25 PM