r00ster; for or against - was texhnolyze
Cidien Wrote:Tracking costs about $7 actually. Not 4 times more.... and JJ doesn't always send it from U.S. to U.S. even when he was doing that. (not sure he even does anymore at all)

And i've been waiting for this package for more than 30-45 day...

And I could do an ebay deal with r00ster right now if I wanted to. If he didn't send it to me i'd simply report him and force a refund. Ebays rather safe for that kind of thing.

Shipping plus tracking ends up costing 4 times more than shipping/tracking locally in the US. Well if you can find tracking that is, I've been told repeatedly by the post office that there is no tracking out of the country, and that's the same from other countries as well... Ask Bumperboy... he's shipped plenty of stuff to the US... any of it have tracking? Didn't think so. Now as to the insurance, I see they've finally added that... which is a good thing, with a set amount of coverage, so you really don't need to purchase it unless it is a more expensive item. As for waiting for the package, you could just now file a report of it being missing... same way with filing on Ebay, it has to be more than 30 days before you can file a report... so you'd still be waiting...

Regardless... there is no point in discussing it anymore... you've put up a warning in the $hitty Traders Thread, which is all you can do at this point, and it doesn't look like Rooster is going to say anything about this, like providing proof that your items were indeed mailed... so it's pretty much your word against his at this point.

Messages In This Thread
r00ster; for or against - was texhnolyze - by Amethyst - 06-25-2005, 02:50 PM