r00ster; for or against - was texhnolyze
I highly doubt that Cidien would be calling r00ster names in those first few pms he sent r00ster. After all, both of them had great trades/sales before. If r00ster had at least given Cidien some answers or replies, I highly doubt that Cidien would bring this matter to the public forums.

Unless I misread but I don't believe r00ster ever provided proof (mailing receipt since he didn't get any tracking #) that he did send out the dvdrs. All he said was he yelled at the postal workers.

r00ster could have sent the dvdrs out for all we know. Trades take place in good faith that each party would get whatever they agreed on. Ethically, when the other party did not receive what was promised, if the sender is ethical enough and has respect for the other party, he would send another set out. He could at least ask the other party to pay for the insurance or state it clearly that the mailing receipt would be proof that he did send out the items.
r00ster did nothing but avoided the entire issue. He even stealthily deleted his Ebay thread away. Doesn't that make him irresponsible?
If he's that busy, why does he have the time to list new items so very often on Ebay?
If he had that much time, why couldn't he reburn the anime?

Pragmatically, how much could the dvdrs cost? $0.50? $1? How many dvdrs was owed to Cidien? 20? 30? 50? 100? r00ster owed Cidien $50USD. Cidien let him use dvdrs to pay for the $50. r00ster actually got more than what he bargained for, unless he's using dvdrs which cost $5 per piece. r00ster could at least use whatever's left over from the gain of this trade to get a tracking #.

If tracking # is that expensive, I highly doubt that JJ would include tracking #s in all packages he sends out in Canada and USA even before he offered the option of having packages sent out from USA to USA. I remember having to go to the post office to collect the packages and the postmistress/master having to scan the tracking #s on the labels. Furthermore, all my dvds were delivered via regular Canada Post, not expedited.

My baby uncle sends me small stuffs from Toronto once every couple of weeks. I don't know how expensive is it to include tracking # but his packages were sent regular airmail with tracking #. The postage never exceeds $6USD.

Truthfully, I think he's done with the forum here. He just listed some Ebay auctions yesterday but he didn't bother to update it here like he always did. *shrug*

Bah....none of my business anyway.... Gonna go out now for supper with my friends.. Dohz...I'd rather be sleeping at 3am in the morning.

Messages In This Thread
r00ster; for or against - was texhnolyze - by Japschin - 06-25-2005, 07:31 AM