r00ster; for or against - was texhnolyze
onizuka17711 Wrote:all I'm saying is that r00ster has done nothing wrong according to what info we have...which is precisely why Cidien can't complain as he has no real proof in this. Ever hear of "innocent until proven guilty"? Classic case right here.

He chose to ignore Cidien during the past few weeks. He chose not to defend himself even though the last time I saw him online, he lingered around for more than 30 mins.
He claimed that CanadaPost lost the package and was supposedly yelling at the workers. After that, r00ster went "POOF!!!".
Neither YOU nor HIM could show proof that he did go to the Post Office and yelled at the workers. I could also say that I sent a package to Canada when I did not, didn't get the basic tracking (freaking just MERE couple of dollars max). Buyer complained that he didn't receive the package, so I wrote back and gave a climatic story abt yelling at the postal workers etc.
Basically, according to your theory, I'm innocent since the other party has no evidence that I kept the money/goods even though I could not provide a basic mailing receipt.

I just don't understand why would he delete his trade/sale Ebay list away when he has ongoing auctions, unless he does not intend to return in the near future. Why would he do that anyway??? Hmmm.....maybe a person with awesome common sense could answer this question..... :confused: :confused:

I have nothing against R00ster. We always missed the opportunities to trade with each other, however, from his pms, he seemed a really nice and reliable person.
Regarding this 'shady' trading, only if he ever chose to clarify it or come up with the original mailing receipt, o/w he would seem guilty of being shady and a rip-off. *shrug*
Personally, I don't think that he would be coming back anytime soon. He might not return at all.

Messages In This Thread
r00ster; for or against - was texhnolyze - by Japschin - 06-25-2005, 02:40 AM