r00ster; for or against - was texhnolyze
Cidien Wrote:Like I said i'd love for him to come here and say something. I havn't heard a word from him in a long time.

And if he really sent them why would he be avoiding me? I havn't been harassing him at all or said anything demanding or rude until now. If he really did send them and they got lost he should have gotten a tracking number, I probably would have paid extra for it. We've had problems before and thought they lost our package once already but it ended up showing up like 3 weeks later - so we already learned not to send stuff through canada post w/o tracking or any kind. (Don't wanna search through emails but I thought he was gonna stop using canada post and use like ups or whatever he has near him so there's no problems like this)
Give the guy a break! So he forgot a tracking number! So what? Does that make it his fault that it most likely got lost? Besides, why would he stiff you over burnt DVD's? That's just stupid...

As for avoiding you, did you ever consider that he may be busy? This has been around college exam time...
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka

Messages In This Thread
r00ster; for or against - was texhnolyze - by onizuka17711 - 06-23-2005, 10:29 PM