r00ster; for or against - was texhnolyze
Cidien Wrote:He did say he eventually finished burning them months later and said he was working with canada post to find it but he had no tracking number. I thought he was gonna reburn some things for me (I mainly just want Kenshin so I can finish watching it with my girlfriend) but he's been ignoring me for a long time. =/
Ok, so what you're saying is that you're pissed because he never sent you some burnt DVD's? I can understand how you might be a tad annoyed, but you didn't even lose anything really in this. Just find download Kenshin if you want it that badly.

As for siding with r00ster, hell yeah I'm going to until he comes in to defend himself.

And as for you, I wouldn't recommend trying to rip someone off. I really can't say I know you that welll and doubt you'd get the same response as r00ster has gotten in his defense.
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka

Messages In This Thread
r00ster; for or against - was texhnolyze - by onizuka17711 - 06-23-2005, 04:49 PM