dam car troubles
It was funny watching the installer after I had my stereo installed in my Subaru. He just stood there pleased with himself because it looked like a factory job. I've never seen an aftermarket stereo fit so well in a car.

It makes me sad that this is my last week with my trusty old Subaru. With my birthday coming up I need to get the emissions done which means that I need to fix the hole in the gas tank (it's on the top so there isn't any problem unless I fill it past 3/4) and the newly developed hole in the exhaust. I love driving the car but I just don't think it's worth the cash to repair it so I'm getting myself a 2001 Corolla to replace it. Not as much fun to drive but it is reliable so I should have it for years to come.

Now I get to think about what stereo to put into my new car... it has the factory CD player in it now but I'm thinking that I want something with mp3 capabilities. I'll have to see what they have for last years models still in stock that suit my needs (and then figure out how to pay for it).
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.

Messages In This Thread
dam car troubles - by wrxh8r - 06-01-2005, 03:14 PM
dam car troubles - by Blight - 06-01-2005, 03:42 PM
dam car troubles - by Batz Kage - 06-01-2005, 03:50 PM
dam car troubles - by Blight - 06-01-2005, 04:00 PM
dam car troubles - by Zagatto - 06-01-2005, 09:19 PM
dam car troubles - by wrxh8r - 06-01-2005, 10:19 PM