Too lazy to read but not too lazy to type and await a reply?! Hate ebay people.
Another reason I hate ebay is all the stupid buyers. I really really really hate getting asked questions that are already covered in the very short description. Selling two things on ebay and have gotten obvious questions on both. Here's the latest one for my gto set that just irritates me. Here is my description:

You are bidding on volumes 1-10 of Great Teacher Onizuka. These are the official region 1 dvd's, NOT bootlegs.

I don't have a digital camera so I don't have a picture of the sets, but you can see from my feedback that I am a good seller. This is the set released by Tokyopop, the same thing you can buy at BestBuy for $200!

I accept paypal or MO. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Here is the question:

Hi I just wanna know what I am purchasing. How many dvds? Are they japanese imports ala bootlegs. You sure their region 1s? Are they from Tokyopop. Im just wondering as I dont recall a complete 1-10 boxset ever being released. Thanks

This is the first time I think on ebay i've ever intentionally tried to make the buyer feel stupid in my response. I usually respond with little yes or no's but this person pissed me off. S/he asked just about every question covered in the description except maybe "Could you take a picture of these with a digital camera?"

The only question i've gotten in a long time that wasn't stupid was someone asking if the GTO set includes the boxes, which it doesn't and is a good question considering I said you can buy it at Best Buy for $200 which would = the box set price.

Messages In This Thread
Too lazy to read but not too lazy to type and await a reply?! Hate ebay people. - by Cidien - 05-22-2005, 08:19 PM