Star Wars Episode III - Revenge of the Sith
I loved the old movies but think the new ones are only good.
In fact even though ep 3 is good i cant help but feel really really angst about it.Well its good in a if it didnt have the name behind it and the fact i love sci fi i would have said "it kept me entertained"
It is flawed in so many ways.Just a few things to fix when the release a 10th aniversary remake to make it realistic and eighties.

Bring on more story and less crap.
People dont change their beleifs overnight.
Dont make your main characters the worst actors.
Did i mention to stop cging everything like they think thats the way to score awards while throwing millions of dollars away for nothing.
Practicly the entire movie is cg inclueding the characters.DONT
Yoda looked more realistic when he wasnt cg.bring back the puppet
Babies are a real thing.Use that to your advantage instead of paying nerds to make them on a computer.For that matter so are older people.
Fake robotic hands dont need to be cg half the time and real glove the other half.Its sad when the crappy old stylings of darth vaders suit are the most realistic prop in the movie.
Maoris are plentiful here in nz hire some instead of paying nerds to make them in cg.
Learn to animate. people dont move like that.And our motion isnt perfectly smooth.Games have better and more realistic animation.
When animating misting and light dont let the colours wash out and turn parts of the screen white like your being blinded by the sun when your facing a wall.
Show a scene from an actual place.
Did i mention to stop cging everything
When fighting it pays to show a character as a whole watching a persons face,lightsaber or flickering of light mixed in with a bit of both the other 2 gets really boring.
People can do flips.And if they cant just add wires.Wires and crane=cool looking martial art movies.Fake cg people doing a little flip=crappy artist screwing up yet another scene in the movie.
Walls are real.Use them No need for cg walls.Real ones look for some reason a little more .... real.
And dont make me feel like im watching the same story over again as the other later movies with a different darker mood.That goes for the games as well.
Now i dont mean to go on about it but after the first scene when you think that looks nice...everything gets worse because you know the next scene in the movie is still not going to be real.Maybe i was in a weird mood due to the flooding here and e3 being on and ps3 games looking better than alot of scenes(parts,especially some of killzones xplosins and animations for the people,That was way better cg) in the movie.But i started to get to the point where i was looking at the cg for what it was and hunting out all the crap parts of it.Which meant that every moment only disapointed me more.
masamune arcade..........still in development
[Image: masasig6xh.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Star Wars Episode III - Revenge of the Sith - by wrxh8r - 05-19-2005, 01:44 AM