Warning: ~kirika~=potential shitty trader
balthier Wrote:Keep in mind I didn't create this thread. This trade began April 25th, I was suppose to get my package the 29th. That sure as hell doesn't make me the quickest one to point the finger. Might wanna actually "read" the full thread before replying.
Oh, no. You are not gonna blame someone else for your accusation of kirika. I had entirely different reasons. I had a delivery confirmation to prove. I had a 4 day-old PM message that is still unconfirmed and unread. I had indisputable proofs.

You don't have any proofs. No one should call someone a theif without the definite knowledge. We are still waiting for the reciept that you supposedly sent out. That will make you a little more credible. Right now, it's her words against your words, and one just as worthy as the other.

One thing apears to be, though, is that Kirika seems to mail the stuff only after she knows the other person sent her stuff. That's not very nice.

Messages In This Thread
Warning: ~kirika~=potential shitty trader - by beboprules - 05-09-2005, 09:29 AM