Warning: ~kirika~=potential shitty trader
Kirika told me last friday, April 30th (or 31st w/e) that she forgot to ship it the monday before (april 25th) on the day I shipped Happy Lesson. So they were suppose to ship it one week later then the day I shipped Happy Lesson which is May 2nd. It's May 7th and Kirika just PMed me and said they forgot (again) and promise (again) that they will ship it the very next day (again) Ok well that's nice you are promising me, but what the hell happened to your first promise?

Trade with Kirika and I guarantee you're fucked. At a minimal expect a waiting time of 2-3 weeks for Kirika to ship because aparently they forget to ship EVERYONE's stuff. This trader is a risk, I paid priority mail for Kirika's package and she in return not only doesn't give me priority mail but keeps the Ranma 1/2 OVA set 14 days longer. And so far has not yet shipped it according to the PM I recieved 2 hours ago. They promise (for the second time) to ship it out ASAP and they promise (for the second time) they won't forget.

Trade at your own risk.
Anime Want To Buy / Sell / Trade List: http://www.import-anime.com/forums/showt...php?t=5548

Messages In This Thread
Warning: ~kirika~=potential shitty trader - by balthier - 05-07-2005, 01:37 AM