Star Wars Episode III - Revenge of the Sith
Zagatto Wrote:You should check out The Clone Wars. It's a pretty well done cartoon series that takes place between episodes 2 and 3. It introduces General Grevious (the new bad guy for episode 3) as well as shows some awesome scenes of Jedi's in action.

I have to admit that I'm more pumped up about this movie than I was for episode 2.

You pretty much summed up all the things I was gong to say. The clone wars animated series sooo awesome; made me excited to see the third episode after the horrible second one.

I thought it was funny how some people were lining up 5 weeks in advance to get tickets. I mean, what do these people do for a living? And would you really want to see the movie with a bunch of people that haven?t showered in 5 (or more) weeks? Those people are losers.

The only other thing I like to add, is that Jar Jar takes way too much heat for the crappyness of episode 1. The totally vacant and lifeless performance of the Skywalker kid should have out-shown anything that annoying klutz shoveled on to the movie.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe

Messages In This Thread
Star Wars Episode III - Revenge of the Sith - by Blight - 05-05-2005, 04:32 PM