Star Wars Episode III - Revenge of the Sith
Yeah... I played the Lego Star Wars game on my PS2 and was pleasantly surprised that the game is actually worth the time to play. My biggest complaint is that there are spoilers for episode 3 in the game. Being able to play all the different characters is awesome.

Has anyone else seen Star Wars Episode 1.5? It's a re-edit of episode 1 done by a fan that almost entirely removes Jar-Jar from the movie and tightens things up all around. If you can find a copy of it and were at all disappointed by Episode 1 then I highly reccomend hunting down a copy.

Now I just wish someone would do the same thing for Episode 2 and remove all the "teen after school special angst" scenes from the movie. The opening chase scene, getting to see the Cloners world, the giant arena fight and watching Yoda kick ass are the parts that made Episode 2 worth seeing.

I just hope that Lucas didn't include too much cutesy kid friendly stuff with episode 3. This should be a dark movie with Anakin going over to the dark side and all the Jedi's dying in droves.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.

Messages In This Thread
Star Wars Episode III - Revenge of the Sith - by Zagatto - 05-05-2005, 09:31 AM