Kenshin!Kenshin! OAV *spoiler alert*
elcoholic Wrote:If you just watch the last 30 eps. without reading all the bs that manga fanboys are sprouting I found them to be quite enjoyable. Every anime that doesn't follow the manga exactly gets this same bs so I just don't listen to it anymore.

I actually enjoy it when an anime isn't completely faithful to the manga. Watching Ranma 1/2 really spoiled the manga for me because they are so alike I get really bored reading the manga, I've seen all of that already! On the other hand when an anime keeps true to the original story but goes about things in its own way the result is usually very refreshing. A good example of that is Soul Hunter based on the Houshin Engi manga. Although the anime is 26 episodes long and the manga is comprised of 23 volumes, which means some things had to be kept out of the anime, they're both very good! I've been buying the manga for quite some time now and I can tell you the anime pleased me very much. What I don't like is when an anime is so completely different from the manga it looks like they're two different stories. Like Samurai Deeper Kyo. Still, I have to admit that I enjoyed watching it. :p

As far as Kenshin goes I have yet to watch Reflection but I have watched and absolutely loved Trust & Betrayal. I also adore the TV series and I personally don't think it's boring at all. I really don't like the idea that Kenshin dies but, oh well (of course I'm saying this right now but I'll cry my eyes out when I see it :p )!
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Kenshin!Kenshin! OAV *spoiler alert* - by Schultz - 03-23-2005, 02:58 PM
Kenshin!Kenshin! OAV *spoiler alert* - by Schultz - 03-23-2005, 03:12 PM
Kenshin!Kenshin! OAV *spoiler alert* - by Schultz - 03-23-2005, 03:41 PM
Kenshin!Kenshin! OAV *spoiler alert* - by Cidien - 03-23-2005, 03:59 PM
Kenshin!Kenshin! OAV *spoiler alert* - by Schultz - 03-23-2005, 04:10 PM
Kenshin!Kenshin! OAV *spoiler alert* - by Schultz - 03-23-2005, 04:13 PM
Kenshin!Kenshin! OAV *spoiler alert* - by Schultz - 03-23-2005, 08:43 PM
Kenshin!Kenshin! OAV *spoiler alert* - by Andromeda18_ - 03-24-2005, 05:23 AM