what do you thing of console exclusive games?
I wish there were more exclusives. When every console gets a game, the quality is always worse. Due to the game being developed mainly for 1 of them, so the other 2 get crappy ports.

At least with exclusives. They take advantage of the system itself, and use its specs to the fullest.

I could probably make a huge list of games that were great on their original intended console, but the ports suck. Even recently, look at Silent Hill 4. The game was designed on the ps2, and from what i've heard, the x-box version has all kinds of graphic glitches (with the shadows) and various other issues.

I also agree with how annoying it is to see a series dragged all around. I'm sure that was in reference to the Resident Evil series. The ps1 had the originals, then they were ported around. Then the gamecube stole the series for the remake, zero, and 4. Not that it matters, because i'm sure they were better off on the cube anyway. RE4 wouldn't even look HALF as good if it was made on the ps2. Mainly due to the crazy lighting that the cube can do.
[Image: 468x60_gumgum.gif]

Messages In This Thread
what do you thing of console exclusive games? - by desfunk - 03-17-2005, 09:38 AM